2 Bedroom Oceanview Cottages Features:
Kitchen & Barbeque
2 Bedroom Oceanview Cottages
Relax and unwind on your private deck overlooking the panoramic views of our beautiful coastline.
- Sleeps maximum 5
- Bedroom 1: Double bed
- Bedroom 2: Double bed
- Double pull out sofa
- Bathroom: 1 full bath
- Air conditioned
- Free WiFi
- Open kitchen and living room with large picture windows
- Cable TV, phone
- Fully equipped kitchen including: fridge, stove/oven, microwave, perk coffee maker, pots and pans, dishes, all cooking utensils
- All necessary linens and bath towels
- Propane BBQ on private deck
- Picnic table
- Communal swing sets, basketball
- Communal campfire; firewood
- Small Pet Friendly ($10 per pet, per day)
- Adjacent to the family farm; visit the dairy barn, view milking, cuddle kittens
- Short stroll down Wild Rose Path to the beach.
- Biking / Walking Trails nearby
Check-in hours are after 3:00 p.m.
Check-out is at 10:00 a.m.
Should you expect to arrive outside these hours, please contact us so we may make special arrangements for your arrival. We look forward to welcoming you.
All cottages are non-smoking.
To cancel a reservation, please allow 14 days notice prior to scheduled check in date.
Less than this period of time will result in a charge of the equivalent of one night’s stay on your credit card. No shows will be charged the full amount of the reservation. Securing your reservation with a credit card means you accept the terms of our Cancellation Policy.
Our dogs are an important part of our family. We know that may be the case for your family too. We welcome well mannered pets, but we do ask that you follow our pet friendly policy.
- There will be an additional cleaning fee charge of $10.00 per day per pet.
- We ask that pets do not be left unattended in a cottage, and if they are, that they are in a kennel.
- We have extended outdoor areas for you and your pooch. They must be leashed at all times on the grounds. And please clean up after your dog.
- We ask that you respect the stay of other guests. Excessive noise such as barking is not acceptable.
- There is a limit of 2 pets per cottage.
- There is no charge for service dogs.
- You will be charged for the repair or replacement cost for any damage caused by your pet.
- Pets are not allowed on the beach as this is PEI National Park Policy.
Our Nightly Rates
- Not including tax
- Up to 5 people total occupancy
- $10.00 for each additional
- Prices below apply to 1-4 persons
- Two night minimum stay
Peak Season -$195.00
July 1 – August 27
Mid-Season -$135.00 – $155.00
June 26 – June 31 and August 28 – September 4
Off-Season – $95.00
June 1- June 26 and September 5- October 10
Small Pet Fee – $10.00 / day / per pet
We accept Visa, MC and Debit.
** For booking through Tourism PEI: Please scroll down until you reach ‘Select Date’. Fill in your desired travel date to view all accomodation options, pricing and to book! **
At the end of our vacation our best memories were of our stay here. Nondescript from the outside, the cabin was warm wood with many flourishes inside and we wanted for nothing there, it was so well stocked. Out back you have the fields and cattle; from your front deck, the main farm is across the road with the Park road below and the sea beyond. Crossing the road, like the cattle do, you can wind past the barns to a lane that crosses the lower road to an entrance to McNeills’ Beach. That is only minutes away if you aren’t distracted. When we were there, the skies were blue, the temp mild and the waves crashing dramatically after the passing of an offshore hurricane. This left a lot of interesting deposits on the beach, mostly broken lobster traps. We mostly had this beautiful beach to ourselves (TU covid) and we would stay there til the light faded and be able to return to the cottage in ample time to enjoy the dusk from our deck. In spite of being between Cavendish and North Rustico, we were only minutes from all we needed. The rose hedge out front gave privacy to our little cottage with all of its attention to detail and the combo of being in a pasture with a view to the sea were perfect.
We are Trip Advisor remcomended, but dont take our word for it.. View more stories and reviews below (on Trip Advisor):