3 Bedroom Chalet Features:
Kitchen & Barbeque
3 Bedroom Chalet
Short stroll down Wild Rose Path to sandy beach and ocean breezes in PEI National Park
- Sleeps maximum 7
- Bedroom 1: Queen bed with ensuite half bath
- Bedroom 2: Two twin beds
- Bedroom 3: Queen bed
- Double pull out sofa
- Bathroom: 1 full bath
- Air conditioned
- Free WiFi
- Spacious country kitchen and living room with large picture windows
- Cable TV, phone
- Cozy propane fireplace
- Fully equipped kitchen including: fridge, stove/oven, dishwasher, microwave, perk coffee maker, pots and pans, dishes, all cooking utensils
- Washing machine/dryer; Iron/ironing board
- All necessary linens and bath towels
- Pine interiors
- Propane BBQ on private deck
- Patio table and chairs and panoramic ocean view
- Picnic table
- Communal swing set, basketball and volleyball
- Communal campfire; firewood
- Small Pet Friendly ($10 per pet, per day)
- Visit the dairy barn, view milking, cuddle kittens
- Biking / Walking Trails nearby
Check-in hours are after 3:00 p.m.
Check-out is at 10:00 a.m.
Should you expect to arrive outside these hours, please contact us so we may make special arrangements for your arrival. We look forward to welcoming you.
All cottages are non-smoking.
To cancel a reservation, please allow 14 days notice prior to scheduled check in date.
Less than this period of time will result in a charge of the equivalent of one night’s stay on your credit card. No shows will be charged the full amount of the reservation. Securing your reservation with a credit card means you accept the terms of our Cancellation Policy.
Our dogs are an important part of our family. We know that may be the case for your family too. We welcome well mannered pets, but we do ask that you follow our pet friendly policy.
- There will be an additional cleaning fee charge of $10.00 per day per pet.
- We ask that pets do not be left unattended in a cottage, and if they are, that they are in a kennel.
- We have extended outdoor areas for you and your pooch. They must be leashed at all times on the grounds. And please clean up after your dog.
- We ask that you respect the stay of other guests. Excessive noise such as barking is not acceptable.
- There is a limit of 2 pets per cottage.
- There is no charge for service dogs.
- You will be charged for the repair or replacement cost for any damage caused by your pet.
- Pets are not allowed on the beach as this is PEI National Park Policy.
Our Nightly Rates
- Not including tax
- Up to 8 people total occupancy
- $10.00 for each additional
- Prices below apply to 1-6 persons
- Five night minimum stay
Peak Season -$295.00
July 1 – August 27
Mid-Season -$190.00 – $205.00
June 26 – June 31 and August 28 – September 4
Off-Season – $150.00
June 1- June 26 and September 5- October 10
Small Pet Fee – $10.00 / day / per pet
We accept Visa, MC and Debit.
** For booking through Tourism PEI: Please scroll down until you reach ‘Select Date’. Fill in your desired travel date to view all accomodation options, pricing and to book! **
We couldn’t be happier with this vacation. We stayed in a 2 bedroom cottage across the road from the farm. Cottage was very clean and roomy with ac, front porch and view of the water past the field of cows. When I peeked in the barn to see if we could go in they were milking and invited us to come see. The staff are extremely welcoming and obviously love having visitors, especially kids. They are very kind people and easy to spend tome with. Other guests said they were annual visitors and I can see why. Two calves were born during our two night stay which was very exciting for my daughters. They also had new little kittens, friendly cats and a dog named Abby. They guests were encouraged to pet and play with all of them. Milking was at 5:30am and 4pm everyday and guests are more than welcome in the barn. We didn’t access the beach but heard good things about it. The tourist part of Cavendish with the boardwalk, sandspit and shining waters is only a two minute drive from the farm.
We are Trip Advisor remcomended, but dont take our word for it.. View more stories and reviews below (on Trip Advisor):