A-Frame Cottage Features:
Kitchen & Barbeque
Short stroll down Wild Rose Path to sandy beach and ocean breezes in PEI National Park
- Sleeps 8 maximum
- Bedroom 1: Loft with queen bed, ensuite full bath, balcony
- Bedroom 2: Queen bed
- Bedroom 3: Queen bed
- Bathroom: 1 full bath
- Inside balcony
- Open space dining room and living room
- 2 Double pull out sofa beds
- Air conditioned
- Free WiFi
- Wall window
- Cable TV
- Cozy propane fireplace
- Fully equipped country kitchen including: fridge, stove/oven, dishwasher, microwave, perk coffee maker, pots and pans, dishes, all cooking utensils
- Washing machine/dryer; Iron/ironing board
- All necessary linens and bath towels
- Pine interiors
- Propane BBQ on private deck
- Patio table and chairs and panoramic ocean view
- Picnic table
- Communal swing set, basketball and volleyball
- Communal campfire; firewood
- Small Pet Friendly ($10 per pet, per day)
- Visit the dairy barn, view milking, cuddle kittens
- Biking Walking Trails nearby
Check-in hours are after 3:00 p.m.
Check-out is at 10:00 a.m.
Should you expect to arrive outside these hours, please contact us so we may make special arrangements for your arrival. We look forward to welcoming you.
All cottages are non-smoking.
To cancel a reservation, please allow 14 days notice prior to scheduled check in date.
Less than this period of time will result in a charge of the equivalent of one night’s stay on your credit card. No shows will be charged the full amount of the reservation. Securing your reservation with a credit card means you accept the terms of our Cancellation Policy.
Our dogs are an important part of our family. We know that may be the case for your family too. We welcome well mannered pets, but we do ask that you follow our pet friendly policy.
- There will be an additional cleaning fee charge of $10.00 per day per pet.
- We ask that pets do not be left unattended in a cottage, and if they are, that they are in a kennel.
- We have extended outdoor areas for you and your pooch. They must be leashed at all times on the grounds. And please clean up after your dog.
- We ask that you respect the stay of other guests. Excessive noise such as barking is not acceptable.
- There is a limit of 2 pets per cottage.
- There is no charge for service dogs.
- You will be charged for the repair or replacement cost for any damage caused by your pet.
- Pets are not allowed on the beach as this is PEI National Park Policy.
Our Nightly Rates
- Not including tax
- Up to 8 people total occupancy
- $10.00 for each additional
- Prices below apply to 1-6 persons
- Five night minimum stay
Peak Season -$295.00
July 1 – August 27
Mid-Season -$190.00 – $205.00
June 26 – June 31 and August 28 – September 4
Off-Season – $150.00
June 1- June 26 and September 5- October 10
Small Pet Fee – $10.00 / day / per pet
We accept Visa, MC and Debit.
** For booking through Tourism PEI: Please scroll down until you reach ‘Select Date’. Fill in your desired travel date to view all accomodation options, pricing and to book! **
Such lovely people that run this farm. Lots of things to do and see but in such a pristine and peaceful location. Lots of animals all around from the cows to the cats and some wildlife too. Beautiful scenery and the sunset is not to be missed!
We are Trip Advisor remcomended, but dont take our word for it.. View more stories and reviews below (on Trip Advisor):