Private 2 Bedroom Oceanview Cottage Features:
Kitchen & Barbeque
Private 2 Bedroom Oceanview Cottage
Secluded cottage on spacious 2 acres, nestled between rolling hills and panoramic view of the Gulf of St. Lawrence
- Sleeps maximum 5
- Bedroom 1: Queen bed
- Bedroom 2: Queen bed
- Double pull out sofa
- Bathroom: 1 full bath
- Air conditioned
- Free WiFi
- Country kitchen and living room with large picture windows
- Cable TV, phone
- Fully equipped kitchen including: fridge, stove/oven, microwave, perk coffee maker, pots and pans, dishes, all cooking utensils
- All necessary linens and bath towels
- Propane BBQ on private deck
- Patio table and chairs
- Swing set
- Private campfire; firewood
- Small Pet Friendly ($10 per pet, per day)
- Visit the dairy barn, view milking, cuddle kittens
- Come to the farm, park, and take a short stroll down Wild Rose Path to the beach
- Biking / Walking Trails nearby
Check-in hours are after 3:00 p.m.
Check-out is at 10:00 a.m.
Should you expect to arrive outside these hours, please contact us so we may make special arrangements for your arrival. We look forward to welcoming you.
All cottages are non-smoking.
To cancel a reservation, please allow 14 days notice prior to scheduled check in date.
Less than this period of time will result in a charge of the equivalent of one night’s stay on your credit card. No shows will be charged the full amount of the reservation. Securing your reservation with a credit card means you accept the terms of our Cancellation Policy.
Our dogs are an important part of our family. We know that may be the case for your family too. We welcome well mannered pets, but we do ask that you follow our pet friendly policy.
- There will be an additional cleaning fee charge of $10.00 per day per pet.
- We ask that pets do not be left unattended in a cottage, and if they are, that they are in a kennel.
- We have extended outdoor areas for you and your pooch. They must be leashed at all times on the grounds. And please clean up after your dog.
- We ask that you respect the stay of other guests. Excessive noise such as barking is not acceptable.
- There is a limit of 2 pets per cottage.
- There is no charge for service dogs.
- You will be charged for the repair or replacement cost for any damage caused by your pet.
- Pets are not allowed on the beach as this is PEI National Park Policy.
Our Nightly Rates
- Not including tax
- Up to 5 people total occupancy
- $10.00 for each additional
- Prices below apply to 1-4 persons
- Four night minimum stay
Peak Season -$195.00
July 1 – August 27
Mid-Season -$135.00 – $155.00
June 26 – June 31 and August 28 – September 4
Off-Season – $95.00
June 1- June 26 and September 5- October 10
Small Pet Fee – $10.00 / day / per pet
We accept Visa, MC and Debit.
** For booking through Tourism PEI: Please scroll down until you reach ‘Select Date’. Fill in your desired travel date to view all accomodation options, pricing and to book! **
I almost don’t want to leave this review for fear of this place becoming more well known. It truly is a hidden gem of Cavendish. We’ve stayed here 3 summers and plan to go for the fourth this year. The cows, kittens, farm, wind, playground, beach access, and more, all make this great! The family welcomes you and always offer tours of the farm. The cottages are cozy, with lots of room for our family of 4. We’ve had guests too stay on the couch. The location is not far from Cavendish, and still close to Charlottetown. We love that it’s a little further from the tourist area. It gives you a real feel for the Island. For the price, you can’t compare!
We are Trip Advisor remcomended, but dont take our word for it.. View more stories and reviews below (on Trip Advisor):